We understand that our system might be new and unfamiliar to you. Therefore, we listed below a concise checklist of important items for getting started with Smores.tv / Engageme.tv, and our Offer Wall:
- The user rewards promotional model requires that your website or app stores user accounts and unique static IDs for those accounts – Your website or app script should reflect this.
- Postback tracking is needed (also known as: web hooks or s2s pixels) – you should have a postback tracking script to retrieve data from our server as a lead occurs on an offer – the script should then assign credit to the user’s account as the user completes an offer and we post back to your server. Place a postback URL and review more supporting documentation about postback here: https://adscendmedia.com/publishers/dashboard/postbacks.
*Ask your Account Manager for a postback code example
- Think about the security of your platform – It’s important to consider methods for monitoring and enforcing fraud policies. Ask your AM for more feedback including a quality and fraud control best practices checklist.
- Consider the design of your platform and how you will be funneling users to our videos or offer wall. It’s best to make it very clear to users what they can get from our rewarding ads, and create a funnel in which users can easily find our wall. Using clear and unambiguous language is best – example: “Earn Free Gold,” “Get Skins Free,” “Earn Gift Cards,” “Participate to Earn Cash.” This will help the user experience and increase the revenue you will make from our wall. Keep in mind we provide user support – users can easily contact us through the support tab on the wall, and we’ll answer within 24 business hours.
- Decide which integration option is best for you:
Offer Wall - WEBSITE: 1. Embed code/iFrame; 2. URL based web view; 3. API
Offer Wall – MOBILE APP: 1. URL based web view; 2. SDK; 3. API
Video Stand-alone - WEBSITE: 1. Embed code/iFrame Or 2. URL based web view with ‘video’ category only; 3. Category-based links (CLICK HERE)
Video Stand-alone – MOBILE APP: 1. Category-based links (CLICK HERE); 2. SDK; 3. URL based web view (certain steps are required for this option related to the video player and how the videos link out in-app – Please ask your AM about in-app URL based web view options).
- Create an offer wall profile, and consider your settings: https://adscendmedia.com/publishers/dashboard/offer-wall
- Assign your currency a public name/label – ie: ‘Game Gold’
- Set an exchange rate – this will allow us to post back to you the amount of currency you want users to earn for each offer completion.
- Set the size of your wall in pixels – width + height (*not for sdk)
- Manage offer categories – turn on or off by category.
- User notifications: Allow your users to sign up and receive emails when we have new offers for them.
- Customize the colors and background of your offer wall
- Don't implement a minimum payout if you want to feed ETV videos / other simple action offers
- Review other helpful settings after creating a profile.
- For Video Stand-alone Placement - Create an offer wall profile, and include only the video category. Or place category-based links using this tool: https://adscendmedia.com/publishers/dashboard/smorestv The offers API can also be used to query video links, however the offer wall profile or category-based tool is most optimal.
- Recommended Offer Categories – Ask your AM for advice, as this may vary depending on your platform.
- List stand-alone video placements with the title: “Smores.tv” or ”EngageMe.tv”
- List the offer wall with the title: “Adscend Media” – if the placement lacks space for the title, “Adscend” works great as well.
- Become a linked partner on Smores.tv and EngageMe.tv - Ask your AM for more details about the linked partnership, or submit a request to become a linked partner here: https://smores.tv/signupPartner.php.
- Ask your AM about running an Extra Points promotion with us for your users some time after publishing the wall.
- Review your payment settings *Please be aware video activity has a different payment schedule than all other non video offer wall offers - https://adscendmedia.com/publishers/dashboard/account#p=payment-settings.
- Consider how you will continue to acquire new users for your platform. See below some common methods current partners utilize to acquire new users:
- Social media – sustain a social presence to promote your platform and encourage users to sign up.
- Referrals – reward your users with commission or other prizes for referring friends to your platform.
- SEO – sustain a ‘search’ presence related to user rewards niches to acquire organic users.
- Get your name out there – Partner with forums, website listings or indexes, and other publishers who cater to your audience and drive referral sign ups from those platforms.
- Acquire users through paid advertising
- See below a list of top countries for ad availability. Consider acquiring more users from these locations to optimize your earnings:
Offer Wall: US, UK, CA, AU, DE, FR
Video: US, UK, AU, DE, NZ
If you have any questions on the information listed above, please contact your account manager or submit a support ticket by clicking on the Submit a request button, located on the top-right corner of this page.